Friday, February 6, 2009

My first failure in ranched rabbit


My joy doesn't go on long, because I am beginner in ranched rabbit so that not yet understand how to ranched rabbit with good and minim experience in ranched rabbit, so I often experience failure, for example often happen death in bew leveret born. Besides that ever happen in a moment rabbit mother is attacked scabies disease or Indonesian people usually called it budug disease. At that time I am do not know how to cures this type of disease, but my uncle informs me to cure it by traditional herbal that is with mixture a little kerosene and tobacco water, then dabbed in part that hitted scabies. After one week the result appear, my rabbit recovers and health. Ever in a moment I felt confused, because at the time of I give woof that is fresh grassy field shaped grass balakaciut and sintrong that be food a day the day, my rabbit strange flightiest, the behavior differ from usually. Then I ask again to my uncle about this phenomena, my uncle said that the rabbit is experiencing passion time. Then I marry them with male rabbit so that pregnant and breed again. I shall feel glad because my rabbit will increase many. But after waited several weeks rabbit mother that married off and in a period of pregnant not also give birth to. As usual I ask again to my uncle, follow observation and experience my uncle obvious rabbit mother not in a period of pregnant although married off because the age the female mother overage, then I have intended to sell rabbit mother with reason improper to breed. The misfortune again not yet rabbit mother I sell, my entire rabbits finished stolen by thief. From there I felt angry, peevish, disappointed and desperate, so that I am not ranched rabbit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment