Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First time I am ranched a rabbit

First time I am ranched a rabbit

My name is ucup rabbit, I am just ordinary people, nobody from nowhere, and I live in rural district. I am called ucup rabbit because my friends call it so because my hobby is rabbit and I rabbit rancher sometimes they called me a rabbit boy. Before I am interested to ranch a rabbit, I’m a cowboy. Up to my uncle to the elder brother house invites at one time me. At my uncle elder brother home, in front of the house, I see rabbit hutch with so many rabbit and the rabbit kind collection varies, so I start begin interested to try ranch. Before go home I am give three female mother rabbit seeds eight months age and all 3 weeks pregnant condition. After from my uncle elder brother home, because I am not yet has rabbit hutch and not yet know how to makes it, I buy rabbit hutch at the price of Rp.10.000, from a rabbit ranchers that bankrupt. For preparation births leveret, I prepare nest from wood box of the size 40 cm x 40 cm and in it given dry grassy field. One-week then third rabbit mother give birth to, every mother gives 5 until 6 leveret with color type that. I’m very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment