Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Start Rabbit Ranch Again


Around 2003 after previous experience failed in rabbit ranch, I begin interested rabbit ranch again after invited by friend to one of the famous rabbit husbandry and big, that is property Kang Dodo Rabbit, Teropong Bintang street. Kang Dodo is the professional ranchers and experienced of rabbit during tens year. At his rabbit ranch the total rabbit is a lot and the kind highly varied from local rabbit until import rabbit, from cheapest until expensive. When does that's I know obvious rabbit kind a lot of variants. After ask many question about rabbit and see direct collection rabbit kinds Kang Dodo, finally I buy 3 age leveret 2 months, angora English kind, 1 male 2 female, at the price of per tail Rp.45.000. I choose angora English because Kang Dodo said this kind is superior’s kind from other rabbit kind. Finally with 3 leveret, I elaborate to return rabbit ranch while many learn from Kang Dodo about treatment, woof gift, woof kind, form, size and stable maker, disease kinds, prevention and therapy, etc. Finally appropriate walk it time, with patience and willpower that be hard work morality and oomph, step by step my rabbit multiplies, the total increases many with collection that from various rabbit kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment